Claims & Forms

>> Give us a call, day or night, and we’ll be there to lend a hand <<

How do I file a claim?
Service Centers


Drop off your damaged car, pick up a rental and go.

It's that easy. 

  1. If anyone is injured, immediately render any possible first aid assistance and call emergency services.

  2. Cooperate fully with the police, but do not make any admissions about your liability. Do not sign any statements for anyone other than an authorized representative of your insurance company.

  3. If possible exchange names, addresses, and insurance information with the driver of the other vehicle.

  4. Report the accident to the nearest police station and pick up the police report.

  5. Fill out as much information below and your Representative will begin drafting your MV-104 Report.

File a claim by calling us at (914) 654 0400

to get things started. 

Vehicle Repairs


Report a claim in minutes -however is easiest for you. Have us manage your repairs along with your claim, then track your vehicle's repair status and payments made on your claim. If you need help immediately, we can arrange for roadside assistance. 

Forms & Downloads 

DMV MV-104